S4GA ALCMS is an Airfield Lighting Control and Monitoring System designed to provide full remote control and monitoring of solar LED runway lighting from the TWR or maintenance room. S4GA ALCMS consists of Computer Interface integrated into UR-201 Control and Monitoring Unit. It features open interface for integrating with existing AGL control system.
- Custom Airfield Layout
- Individual Light Status Display
- Custom Grouping of Lights
- 5-step Light Intensity Setup
- Operating Mode Setup
ALCMS Advanced is designed for airports with advanced AGL system (including multiple taxiways, approach lighting, temporarily closed areas). This type computer interface has advanced features like customized airfield layout and more detailed grouping of lights (e.g. control of separate taxiways).
For airports with simple runway lighting system (runway edge, threshold and one taxiway), S4GA offers ALCMS Basic.
LCMS consists of Computer Interface integrated into UR-201 Control and Monitoring Unit. It features open interface for integrating with existing AGL control system.
- Grouping of entire airfield lighting in major groups
- Control of entire lighting system and groups of lights
- Individual control of separate taxiways
- 5-step intensity level setup for a particular group of lights
- Operating modes setup: flashing, dusk-till-dawn, pilot-activated, GSM-activated
- Timer setup (for pilot-activated and GSM-activated modes)
- Real-time individual light status monitoring: battery level, lamp status, connection status, charging speed, temperature, charging efficiency of solar panel
- Monitoring of UR-201 Control Module: GSM signal strength, back-up battery level, power connection
- Immediate light failure detection and report: light unavailable, critical battery level
- Color indication of current light status
- Adding, editing and deleting users
- Setting/changing passwords
- 3 levels of access: Master, Admin, User