As our inside technical sales & customer Support, you will be responsible for the sales support for our outside sales team, customers, and technologists. This key team member will be primarily responsible for processing quotes and orders while following up with the customer, working jointly with the sales, production, and shipping department and providing customer service. If you are self-driven, versatile, have good mechanical/Electrical knowledge, enjoy customer service, technical and sales support, this job is for you!
Some other responsibilities include:
- Learning and understanding our product lines as well the specific applications and being able to give customers knowledge-based support.
- Seeking out competitive market intelligence, lead follow-up, and outbound calls/emails.
- Maintaining strong relationships with our customer base and developing high value relationships with potential clients.
- Supporting the team with accurate records regarding lead status, proposal implementation, sales calls, quotations, and follow-ups using our internal software.
- Maintaining up-to-date expert-level knowledge of our products and services.
- Attending seminars, tradeshows, and other industry functions as required.
- Other support-related tasks, as necessary.
- This position is also responsible for maintaining our health & safety program in our facility. Program is already in place however the maintenance and continued implementation would be required.
Skills & Qualifications
- Post-Secondary education is required, engineering or Technologist level would be considered and asset.
- 2-3 years’ experience in an inside sales Technical Support role.
- Expert-level communication and problem-solving skills.
- Prior experience reading and understanding engineered drawings.
- Valid Licence and passport.
- Bilingual would be an asset.
- Salary Commensurate upon experience.
- Bonus Program
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
Job Types: Full time, based in Dieppe, New Brunswick.
How To Apply
If this opportunity sounds exciting to you, please send your resume outlining your experience to firstname.lastname@example.org